Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fun and Easy Children's pizzas
- Preparation and cooking time
- Making the tomato sauce whilst the dough is proving.
- More effort
- Makes 12 mini pizzas
This recipe is fun and easy, it is a brilliant activity for kids too!!
- 300g strong white bread flour
- 7g salt
- 30ml olive oil
- 7g fast action yeast
- 200ml warm water
- STEP 1First of all mix the flour, salt, olive oil, yeast and warm water together in a bowl. *TIP put the salt and yeast on the opposite sides of the bowl for it to work better.
- STEP 2Knead the dough on an oiled surface for 5-10 mins or until smooth. To check if the dough is ready to prove, take a section and stretch it out as thinly as you can, hold it up to the light and if you can see your fingers as a shadow once held up to the light it is ready.
- STEP 3Roll the dough into a ball and put in a bowl, cover the bowl with a damp tea towel and leave it to prove until it has doubled in size.
- STEP 4Roll out the dough and put on your desired toppings, then bake for about 10-15 mins.