Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10
The classic recipe of apple pie, rich in flavor, simple and quick to make. It is soft, without butter but with oil.
- The ingredients 3 medium apples (golden delicious, renette apples)
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 3 oz of peanut oil or light and fruity olive oil
- 2 oz of whole white yogurt (or banana, apple, vanilla, ...)
- 5 oz of sugar
- 7 oz of 00 flour or type 1
- 1 lemon
- STEP 1Wash the apples, peel and cut into thin wedges. Wet with lemon juice and add cinnamon to taste, stir and let flavor.
- STEP 2With the minipimer emulsify the eggs with oil for 1 minute, add the yogurt and continue to emulsify for 1 minute until it has a frothy consistency.
- STEP 3In a bowl pour the sugar, add the egg and oil cream and mix well with the whips. Add the flour sifted with the baking powder, the grated rind of a lemon, work until you have a well blended dough.
- STEP 4Grease and flour a 9 inch diameter mold, pour the dough and place the sliced apples on top. Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° for about 50-60 minutes, after 45 minutes if you color too much you can cover it with aluminum, the temperature varies according to the knowledge of your oven; before churning out the cake, always make the toothpick test that must come out dry. Let it cool before serving.