- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 Cupcakes
A simple receie for a simple batch of cupcakes
- 2 Large Eggs
- 125g of self-rasing flour
- 125g margarine
- 125g of caster sugar (any kind will be OK)
- Some milk
- STEP 1Set your oven for 180*C. Measure the eggs. The weight should give you the weight you need for every other ingredient. Or follow my guides.
- STEP 2Measure and put the margarine in the mixture. Use my guidelines or the weight of the eggs for the weight.
- STEP 3Measure and put the sugar in the bowl. Again, use my guidelines or the eggs weight.
- STEP 4Crack the eggs and put them in the bowl.
- STEP 5Measure and add the flour.
- STEP 6Beat the mixture. If it is to solid, add milk. If you add to much milk: A. Wow... B. Add more flour
- STEP 7Spoon the mixture into the cases. I'd use a teaspoon.
- STEP 8Put the cupcakes in the oven for about 12 minutes. When you have taken them out, press the top. If they don't spring back (they stay where they are) put them back in the oven for a bit longer.
- STEP 9Take out, cover with a topping, enjoy!