Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- 10 minutes chilling
- Serves 4
This is a super quick, easy and tasty salad recipe for any summer day.
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp sugar
- 40ml extra virgin olive oil
- 300g strawberries, chopped
- 30g toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 4-5 large handfuls fresh spinach
- STEP 1Chop the strawberries and roughly chop the pecans, then toss with the spinach leaves in a bowl. Pour over the dressing, toss again, then refrigerate 10 mins before serving.
- STEP 2Combine the spinach, strawberries and pecans in a large salad bowl or on a platter. Pour the dressing over salad, and lightly toss. Refrigerate about 10 minutes before serving.