Sausage N Mash With A Twist
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Its a special take on 2 old recipes thats designed to warm ur evening
- 6 Sausage
- 2 Hand Full Of Potatoes
- 2 Hand Full Of Colly Fower or Brockley
- Parsley chopped / fresh or shake
- Salt and Pepper
- Cheese one you like i use mild chedder
- STEP 1Put a pan on to boil for the spud. Peel and chop and put in for boiling. Put the sausage under the grill. Chop the brockley or collyflower into small sections boil water in a pan for it and once boiling pop it in but then once its boiling agin turn it down to a simmer.
- STEP 2Keep watching the sausage and turning so cooks even grate the cheese once its all ready mash the spud and mix with the brockley/collyflower place in a flat oven proof bowl and put cheese on top and put under the grill.
- STEP 3Grill well until golden serve in large squares and place the sausage so it looks fancy sprinkel with parsley salt and pepper and serve