Sausage Stew and Mash
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Hearty stew and mash, perfect comfort food!
- Good quality sausages
- Beef stock
- 2 Carrots
- Thyme and Bay Leaf
- Red Wine
- Any other flavourings to hand
- Tbsp Flour
- STEP 1Pre-heat the oven to medium high. Fry the onions, carrots and sausages in a little oil and add the flour and herbs.
- STEP 2Add the wine, stock and any other flavourings and simmer for 5 minutes.
- STEP 3Tip the mixture into a casserole dish and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- STEP 4Make the mashed potato and any other vegetables to accompany.