Cheese Ploughman's with a Hot Twist
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Similar to a traditional Cheese Ploughman's sandwich, but with a few tweaks to add a bit of a hot twist!
- 2 slices of bread
- Branston pickle (spread)
- Mexicana cheese (sliced)
- Wafer thin roast chicken slices (x3)
- Cherry tomatoes (x3, sliced)
- Florette crunchy leaves (handful)
- Smoked paprika powder (sprinkle on top afterwards)
- STEP 1Spread the Branston pickle over two slices of bread (a moderate amount will do).
- STEP 2Slice some Mexicana cheese and cover one of the bread slices in the slices.
- STEP 3Add 3 wafer thin roast chicken slices to the bread slice with just the pickle on it.
- STEP 4Slice 3 cherry tomatoes (into quarters, lengthways) and lay them on top of the wafer thin chicken slices.
- STEP 5Add a moderate amount of mayonnaise onto both bread slices (on top of the fillings already there).
- STEP 6Grab a handful of florette crunchy leaves and add those on top of the bread slice that had the cheese added to it.
- STEP 7Carefully bring the fillings from each side together by closing the sandwich.
- STEP 8Finish with a sprinkle of smoked paprika powder, sprinkled on top of the sandwich and then enjoy!