- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
- 250g marshmallows
- 2.5ml vanilla extract
- 100g butter, diced
- 175g toasted rice cereal
- STEP 1Grease a 18 x 28 cm oblong tin. Place 200g of the marshmallows,with the butter and vanilla extract in a saucepan.
- STEP 2Place over a medium heat and cook until the butter and marshmallows have melted. Roughly chop the remaining marshmallows.
- STEP 3Mix the toasted rice with the marshmallow mixture, then stir in the extra marshmallows. Spoon the mixture into the tray and press down with the back of a spoon.
- STEP 4Allow to cool in the tray and then cut into squares.