Black truffle risotto, olive oil, parmesan, marscapone and brown butter
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
This recipe is delicious yet expensive. It is not however difficult to make.
- 400g aborio rice
- 2 black truffles (about 20g)
- 50g freshly grated parmesan
- 50g marscapone
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp butter
- 400ml chicken stock
- 100ml white wine
- STEP 1First, cook the rice in the white wine to moisten it. Cook it until there is almost no liquid left.
- STEP 2Add 100ml chicken stock at a time and repeat this process until the rice is cooked. it must be nearly dry each time.
- STEP 3Once cooked, at the oil, parmesan and marscapone and stir until melted. Instantly remove from the heat so the rice doesn't over-cook.
- STEP 4To make the brown butter fry the butter until brown.
- STEP 5To serve place the rice in a bowl, shave the truffle on top and add a tablespoon of brown butter.