How To Make Scrambled Egg
- Preparation and cooking time
- whisking the batter
- Makes 3Eggs~1 serving
A method most people use to make amazing scrambled.
- (3-Untitled) large eggs
- a spoonful of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- a sprinkle of black pepper*not ground*
- STEP 1In a jug mix all egg whites and egg yolks with the salt and pepper.
- STEP 2Heat a hob for a middle heat and let the butter melt in a pan.
- STEP 3Slowly pour the mixture into the pan always remember to keep moving and stirring the egg.
- STEP 4Don't worry if the egg sticks to the pan about 5 minuets later your scrambled egg shall be ready!