Finger millet porridge (glutenfree)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons millet flour
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- Raw honey, or sweetener of your choice
- Nuts and dried fruit for garnish
- STEP 1Dry toast the millet flour in a nonstick pan for a few minutes and then transfer it to a bowl. This methos gives it the rich flavour.
- STEP 2Whisk the milk with the dryroasted millet flour, mix well so there are no lumps
- STEP 3Pour your mixture in the pan and keep stirring with a wooden spoon, until it thickens. It might take a few minutes.
- STEP 4Serve garnished with fruits and nuts.