Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Eat within two days
- Serves 12
beautiful rainbow pancakes, perfect for birthday parties
- 200g flour
- 200ml milk
- 2-4 eggs (2 eggs makes 6 pancakes, 4 makes 12)
- Red, blue, yellow and green food colouring
- STEP 1Mix the flour eggs and milk together until no lumps and a smooth mixture
- STEP 2Separate the mixture into 4-12 pots, so we can add color
- STEP 3The put one of your choice of colors into the pot of mixture.Stir with a wisk until the color has blended in.
- STEP 4Pour one pot into the pan, keep checking it until it is cooked
- STEP 5The serve with a drizzle of honey/syrup (optional)