- STEP 1
1. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and make the cornflower paste. Set aside.
2. In a wok, heat up the groundnut oil over a very high heat until smoking.
3. Add the sliced Garlic and fry while stirring until just beginningto turn golden (approx. 15 seconds).
- STEP 2
4. Add the sweetcorn and stir fry for approx. 90 seconds.
5. Add the mushrooms and stir fry for 30 seconds.
6. Pour in the sauce, place on the lid and simmer over a low heat for 3 -4 minutes.
- STEP 3
7. Bring the heat to high until the sauce bubbles vigorously, add the cornflower paste and stir well.
8. Add the cracked black pepper, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
9. Serve with boiled rice.