- Preparation and cooking time
- Freezing time: 4-6hrs
- Serves 2
- 2 large Pomegranates, deseeded
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Pinch of cumin powder
- Few drops of lemon juice
- Black salt and mint leaves optional
- STEP 1Liquidise the pomegranate seeds and strain.
- STEP 2Add sugar, lemon juice and cumin powder to the liquid, and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- STEP 3Freeze the liquid for about 4 to 6hrs. Remove from the freezer, transfer to a blender, and crush until slushy.
- STEP 4Serve in dessert glasses, garnished with mint leaves. Optional: Sparingly sprinkle black salt all over.