Salmon stew for working mothers
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 Salmon fillets (organic is best)
- 14 Cherry tomatoes (or 1 pack; I use on the vine)
- Salt (Maldon's sea salt is excellent)
- 1 Garlic clove
- STEP 1Place salmon fillets on a microwaveable plate, skin side down.
- STEP 2Balance cherry tomatoes on top, removing stalks.
- STEP 3Skin garlic clove and chop very finely, then sprinkle over the fish and tomatoes.
- STEP 4Finish with a good pinch of salt.
- STEP 5Cover and microwave for 3-4 minutes, depending on power, until the fish is just cooked.