Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sophie's Summer Strawberry Lemonade
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 6-8 cups
An alternative summer mocktail to quench thirst on these long sunny days.
- 5 Lemons
- 225g Strawberries
- 225g Sugar
- 600ml Water
- STEP 1De-seed and hull the strawberries then proceed to purée with a tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- STEP 2Add the rest of the lemon juice to the puréed strawberries and mix.
- STEP 3Add the sugar and the water, blend.
- STEP 4Serve over ice for a refreshing summer beverage.