- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Makes 35 truffles
- 30 digestives
- 4oz margarine
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 4 tbsp drinking chocolate
- a few drops of sherry
- STEP 1Get the margarine and condensed milk and put in a pot on a low heat. When it becomes one liquid take off the heat and leave to cool.
- STEP 2Get the digestives and break into small pieces. Put all the ingredients into a large bowl except from the coconut and mix together.
- STEP 3Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- STEP 4Now take the mixture and shape into small balls. Then roll in coconut until coated.