Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- 10 mins to cool
- Serves 1
These are tasty, healthy, easy, and a great substitute to unhealthy potato crisps!
- Carrots (As many as you need)
- Olive oil (To toss)
- A pinch of salt
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- STEP 2Chop the carrots into circular slices, being careful with the knife.
- STEP 3Toss in oil and add some salt, then place on a baking tray.
- STEP 4Now, cook in the oven for 20 mins or until they are dry and crisp.