Easy Healthy Yogurt Toppings For Kids
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes As many yogurt circles you put on your tray.
Healthy snack for Children after a running and long day, kids can sit on the couch and have a refreshing healthy snack.
- Onken Vanilla Yogurt or Strawberry Yogurt;
- Strawberries or blueberries and Chocolate buttons for toppings;
- Kitchen Sheet- So it does not stick.
- STEP 1Firstly, slice all your toppings that you would like to put on your yogurt.
- STEP 2Then, get your spoon and get a load of yogurt and put it onto your baking tray, do that as many times you want.
- STEP 3Next, get your toppings together and put them onto your yogurt.
- STEP 4Finally, put them into a freezer for 2 hour-4 hours, if not really ready leave overnight you will tell, because when you try and take the yogurt of its kitchen sheet it is soft.