Potato cakes with leeks and tuna
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 big potato
- 1 large leek
- 1 onion
- tuna (to your liking)
- 1-2 eggs (to hold the mix)
- grated cheese (to your liking)
- pinch of salt
- pich of pepper
- STEP 1Peel the potatoes, chop the onion and leek and put them on to boil. There isn't any need to chop the onion finely.
- STEP 2When the potatoes are cooked strain them then mash them all together using the butter to make it creamy. Add the tuna, cheese, eggs, salt and pepper and mash again.
- STEP 3Heat oil in a frying pan until sizling. Using the flour make the cakes to the shape and size of your liking and cook them in the frying pan until brown and crispy.