Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Pulpo A La Gallega : Galician Octopus
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Easy and Healthy galician octopus with Potatos. More here : https://www.facebook.com/Mediterraneanfoodrecipes
- 1 Octopus 2-3 kg.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- Coarse salt (to taste)
- Sweet or hot paprika (or mixed depends on the taste of each)
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- STEP 1Peel the potatoes and put them to cook in a pan with boiling water and a little salt. Drain, cut into slices and reserve.
- STEP 2Scary octopus 3 times in a large pan of boiling water (meter out of the water and, holding it by the head, until it shrinks)
- STEP 3Then enter it definitely and cooking for 30 minutes. Leave temper and cut into small pieces with the help of scissors. Reserve.
- STEP 4To serve, put the base of a wooden saucer and potato slices placed over the piece of octopus. Seasoned with a splash of olive oil and sprinkle with paprika. Season with coarse salt and ... Enjoy!