Plain vanilla cupcakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 cakes
A lovely, easy to make, recipe that the kids can help out with! Makes: 12
- 8 oz self raising flour
- 4 medium eggs
- 8 oz shugar
- 8 oz sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Half a teaspoon baking powder
- STEP 1First pre- heat your oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- STEP 2Now simply add all the ingredients in to a large mixing bowl.
- STEP 3Use an electric mixer, or whisk, to blend the ingredients well until smooth.
- STEP 4Bake in the oven for 25-35 mins.
- STEP 5take them out of the oven and leave to cool. They should be a golden brown colour
- STEP 6You can also ice or fill your cakes to give them a nice finish. Recipe variation: stir in whole blueberries or chocolate chips before spooning the mixture in to the cases for a fun twist.