Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Y8 food tech
- Any type of hard cheese: eg, Red Leicester, Cheddar, Gruyere.
- 2 slices of bread (preferably white)
- 2-3 slices of cooked ham
- STEP 1To toast the bread, place the slices on a baking sheet or rack and bake for 5 minutes. Turn each slice and bake for another 2 minutes, until toasted and golden~brown
- STEP 2If using, brush half of the toasted bread with the mustard.
- STEP 3Add a slice of ham to each, and sprinkle with the cheese.
- STEP 4Top with another piece of toasted bread. Slather the tops with the remaining cheese, and bake the sandwiches for 5 minutes.
- STEP 5Serve hot