egg,butter and fruit whips
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 whip
its an easy and fun way to enjoy your eggs and fruit.i love making it.if you have about 20 mins to have your breakfast this is the way to have it
- 1 egg
- a couple of pieces of fruit
- splash of milk [5 teaspoons]
- knob of butter
- 1 table spoon of flour
- STEP 1first you crack your egg into a jug and whisk together with the milk and flour. dont mix for to long though. just so the flour is mixed in.
- STEP 2then add the mix to a meduim heat. cook for about 30 to 60 seconds on each side.
- STEP 3it should look a bit like a pancake. then serve with the slices of fruit.