Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
yummy chocolate cake!!!
- Preparation and cooking time
- cooling: 20 mins
- Serves 10
great for birthdays, pleasure well any way its yummy and moist!
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz caster suger
- 6 oz self rising flour
- 2 oz choc powder
- 8oz butter
- a slush of hazelnut oil
- choclate icing
- icing bag
- greased tins
- an oven [of course]
- STEP 1turn the oven on at 175 degrees mix the marge and sugar mix
- STEP 2add flour, eggs and choc powder mix
- STEP 3add the hazelnut oil mix grease 2 baking tins and evenly pour the mixture in the tins and pop them in the oven leave for 20-25 mins in the oven
- STEP 4while in the oven get your cooling rack down and as soon as you take the cake out [make sure its well cooked] imminently flip it over and take the paper off and wait to cool for half an hour.
- STEP 5once cool flip the top cake over, pot some icing on the other 1, put them together and ice away!!!