- Preparation and cooking time
- Drying 30 mins
- Makes 40
Good for Christmas presents and taste really nice.
- 1 egg white (egg white powder can be used with water)
- 225g icing sugar
- 1 to 3 teaspoons of peppermint flavouring (or any other flavouring)
- Any food colouring (optional)
- STEP 1Sift the icing sugar into a big bowl.
- STEP 2Separately, whisk the egg white until fluffy and mix with the peppermint flavouring or any other flavouring of your choice.
- STEP 3Add to the icing sugar and mix until firm. More icing sugar can be added if needed.
- STEP 4Mix in the food colouring and leave to dry on a greaseproof lined baking tray or in a tub.