Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Creamy Salmon and Basil Pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A creamy pasta with salmon, celery, plum cherry tomatoes and black pepper.
- 1 large sping onion chopped finely
- 1 stick of celery chopped
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 1 medium salmon steak cut into four equal chunks
- half a glass of dry white wine
- 2 table spoons of creme fraiche
- 10 plum cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- Salt and black pepper
- Cooked Spaghetti or any pasta of your choice for 2 pers.
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- A handful of fresh basil
- STEP 1Add the olive oil to a deep frying pan and heat on a medium-high flame. Add the spring onion and cook for 4 mins until soft.
- STEP 2Next, add the celery to the pan and cook for a further 4 mins. Once the celery has softened, add the garlic to the pan and cook for a further 1 minute.
- STEP 3Put the salmon in the pan and cook for 2-3 mins, turning as appropriate, then pour in the wine and continue on the heat until the salmon is cooked through and the wine has been mostly absorbed.
- STEP 4Take off the heat. Break up the salmon into flakes and add the creme fraiche. Add a pich of salt and black pepper to taste. Mix in the tomatoes and the basil.
- STEP 5Mix the pasta together with the sauce and serve.