Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
chocolate and banana smoothie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 2 small glasses or 1 big glass
a delicious blend of chocolate and banana!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of oat milk (normal milk can also be used)
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice-cream
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- a few drops of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- STEP 1put the milk, chopped up banana, ice-cream and cocoa into a blender and mix
- STEP 2then add the vanilla extract and honey (add more for a sweeter smoothie) and mix
- STEP 3on a hot day try adding ice cubes for a cooler drink.