- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Plus 1 hour to allow dough to set (optional and only when made from fresh)
- Serves 7
The pastry of croissant enhanced with the creaminess of coconut, perfect for breakfast or a snack!
- Coconut pieces (100g)
- Coconut Milk (10ml)
- 'Jus Rol' Croissant dough
- STEP 1Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius or gas mark 6.
- STEP 2Unroll croissant dough on a chopping board (preferably white).
- STEP 3Separate dough into triangles.
- STEP 4Grate the coconut pieces.
- STEP 5Place a fair amount of coconut shavings in the middle of each croissant dough triangle.
- STEP 6Roll croissants up from the smallest angle - with the coconut shavings inside.
- STEP 7Pour 10ml of coconut milk into jug.
- STEP 8Sprinkle some coconut shavings into coconut milk and stir.
- STEP 9Using the plastic brush, glaze the rolled-up croissants with the coconut mix.
- STEP 10Place glazed croissants onto a baking tray and place onto the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 10-14 mins or until golden