- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 1 hour cooling time
- More effort
- Serves 4
- 300g dried apricots (ready-to-eat)
- 300ml fresh orange juice
- 200g coconut milk yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- Mint sprigs, to decorate
- STEP 1Place the apricots in a saucepan with the orange juice and heat gently until boiling. Cover and simmer gently for 3 minutes.
- STEP 2Cool slightly and then place in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- STEP 3Stir in the yogurt.
- STEP 4Whisk the egg whites until stiff enough to hold soft peaks and then fold in the apricot mixture.
- STEP 5Spoon into 4 serving glasses or a large serving dish. Chill before serving.