Artichoke, olive, pesto and tomato fusilli
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
Quick and healthy, warm, comforting pasta recipe.
- 200g Wholemeal Pasta (any will do but fusilli or penne is best)
- 400g tin of artichoke hearts
- 50g Pumpkin seeds
- 50g Sunflower seeds
- Large handful of fresh basil
- 200g Cherry tomatoes (normal tomatoes will also suffice (cubed))
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 14 olives
- Drizzle of olive oil
- STEP 1Cook pasta according to pack instructions.
- STEP 2Meanwhile toast pumpkin ad sunflower seeds until light golden brown and smelling aromatic.
- STEP 3Pulse seeds in a blender with the 2 cloves of garlic, basil leaves, and a little sea salt.
- STEP 4Chop artichokes into cubes, and cherry tomatoes into halves.
- STEP 5Warm through artichokes and tomatoes with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- STEP 6Chop olives to desired thickness.
- STEP 7Mix pasta, pesto, olives, artichokes and tomatoes, and pesto together in one pan.
- STEP 8Drizzle over a little olive oil, mix, and serve.