Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chef David cocoa Tartellette
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 8
Delicious "tartellette" with ricotta and pears
For the pastry:
- 1 cup and 1/2 all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- o.353 oz butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cap vanillin
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
For the pears:
- 2 pears William type
- 1,2 l of Fragolino wine
For the filling:
- 7,055 oz Ricotta
- 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
- 4 tablespoons of cornflakes
- STEP 1In a large bowl mix the softened butter with the sugar. Add eggs, cocoa butter and vanillin and blend.
- STEP 2Add sifted flour blend all and knead to make a ball. Wrap dough tightly in plastic and let rest for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- STEP 3Flatten unwrapped dough with the rolling pin and cover 8 cookie cutters (10 cm gauge).
- STEP 4Cook in the oven for 15 minutes at 180ÃÂ° C. When done leave to cool.
- STEP 5Heat the Fragolino wine to the boil and add the peeled pears. Let pickle for an hour.
- STEP 6In the meanwhile blend Ricotta with icing sugar and add crumbled cornflakes.
- STEP 7Cut the pears in slices removing the core. Fill the tartellette with the ricotta cream.
- STEP 8Put the sliced pears radial on top.
- STEP 9Sprinkle with some crumbled cornflakes to finish.