Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Breton shortbread cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10
A typical Breton recipe
- 250 gramms of flour
- 250 gramms of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 225 gramms of butter
- STEP 1Put the butter in the saucepan and melt
- STEP 2In a bowl, poor in the flour and the sugar, and stir
- STEP 3Add the egg and the butter to the mixture
- STEP 4Poor in the honey
- STEP 5Put the mixture in the oven for 15 minutes
- STEP 6Now, you have your cake, enjoy your meal !