Cornish New Potato Salads in Jars
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
These tasty layered salads will provide a healthy and substantial lunch. Easy to prepare the day before and keep in the fridge, each recipe will fill two Mason jars.
- 4 tbsp fat free dressing
- 160g tomatoes (2 large or 4 smaller ones), diced
- 400g can mixed beans, rinse and drained
- 198g can sweetcorn, drained
- 375g Cornish New potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 2 x 160g tins of tuna chunks in brine, drained
- 95g olives
- Mixed salad leaves
- STEP 1Spoon 2 tbsp fat free dressing into the bottom of each Mason jar.
- STEP 2Add half of the ingredients to each jar. Building up in layers start with the diced tomatoes at the bottom, then add the mixed beans, sweetcorn, potatoes, tuna, olives and finally the salad leaves.
- STEP 3Put the lid on each jar and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.