Prawn & grain poke bowls
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 2
- 3 limes , juiced
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 150g cooked king prawns
- 250g pouch mixed grains (or 250g cooked mixed grains)
- 1 ripe avocado , stoned and cubed
- 6 radishes , sliced
- 100g mango , peeled and diced
- 3 spring onions , sliced
- pinch sesame seeds , to serve (optional)
- STEP 1
Whisk the lime juice, chilli and oil together in a bowl. Season, add the prawns and leave to marinate for 10 mins.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, tip the grains into a sieve and pour over hot water from the kettle to slightly soften them. Drain well.
- STEP 3
Divide the grains between two bowls. Top with the marinated prawns, avocado, radishes, mango and spring onions. Drizzle over any leftover marinade and serve the poke bowls with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, if you like.