Pancetta-wrapped fish with lemony potatoes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 2
- 300g new potato
- 100g green bean
- small handful black kalamata olives
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chunky pollock fillets or another sustainable white fish
- 4 slices pancetta or thinly sliced smoked streaky bacon
- few tarragon sprigs, leaves picked
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Place the potatoes in a pan of water and boil for 10-12 mins until tender. Add the beans for the final 2-3 mins. Drain well and slice the potatoes in half. Tip into a roomy baking dish and toss with the olives, lemon zest and oil. Season well.
- STEP 2
Season the fish and wrap with the pancetta or bacon. Place on top of the potatoes. Bake for 10-12 mins until cooked through, then add a squeeze of lemon juice and scatter with tarragon before serving.