- 2 tbsp chunky peanut butter (without palm oil or sugar)
Peanut butter starts with dry roasting peanuts, which concentrates and heightens their flavour…
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 tsp Madras curry powder
- few shakes soy sauce
An Asian condiment and ingredient that comes in a variety of of varieties ranging from light to…
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 skinless, chicken breast fillets (about 300g) cut into thick strips
Chicken's many plus points - its versatility, as well as the ease and speed with which it…
- about 10cm cucumber, cut into fingers
- sweet chilli sauce to serve
Heat oven to 200C, 180C fan, gas 4 and line a baking tray with non-stick paper.
Mix the peanut butter with the garlic, curry powder, soy sauce and lime in a bowl. Some nut butters are thicker than others, so if necessary, add a dash of boiling water to get a coating consistency. Add the chicken strips, mix well then arrange on the baking sheet, spaced apart, and bake in the oven for 8-10 mins until cooked, but still juicy.
Eat warm with the cucumber sticks and chilli sauce, or leave to cool then keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Keep in the fridgeThey will keep in the fridge for 2 days.