Nutty caramel & choc sundaes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Plus cooling
- Makes 6
- 100g dark chocolate , broken into chunks
- 200ml milk
- 300g/11oz caramel (we used Carnation)
- 85g crunchy peanut butter
- 4 crunchy biscuits , crumbled into chunks (we used Fox's butter crinkle crunch biscuits)
- 50g salted roasted peanut , chopped
- 6 big scoops vanilla ice cream
- 6 big scoops chocolate ice cream
- STEP 1
Put the chocolate and 100ml milk in a small pan, and put the caramel, peanut butter and 100ml milk in another pan. Gently melt both, stirring until saucy. Set aside to cool.
- STEP 2
Give the sauces a good stir to loosen, then layer the 2 sauces, biscuit bits, peanuts and ice cream in 6 sundae glasses or bowls, and eat straight away.