- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus extra
- 4 skinless unsmoked or smoked haddock fillets, approx 140g/5oz each
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic paste or 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100g white breadcrumbs
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2 handfuls flat-leaf parsley , leaves roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Lightly oil a large baking tray, then lay the haddock and tomatoes alongside each other. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the garlic paste or crushed garlic, then spread evenly over the fish.
- STEP 2
In a separate bowl, toss together the breadcrumbs, lemon zest, juice and parsley, and season to taste. Top the fish with the breadcrumb mixture. Drizzle olive oil over the fish and tomatoes, and bake for 15 mins or until the fish flakes slightly when pressed and the crust is golden and crunchy.