- 4 large vine tomatoes, cut into irregular wedges
- 1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded, then roughly chopped
- ½ a red onion, thinly sliced
- 16 Kalamata olives
Widely grown all over the Mediterranean, where they've been cultivated since biblical times…
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Closely related to marjoram, of which it is the wild equivalent, oregano has a coarser, more…
- 85g feta cheese, cut into chunks (barrel matured feta is the best)
- 4 tbsp Greek extra virgin olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
Place 4 large vine tomatoes, cut into wedges, 1 peeled, deseeded and chopped cucumber, ½ a thinly sliced red onion, 16 Kalamata olives, 1 tsp dried oregano, 85g feta cheese chunks and 4 tbsp Greek extra virgin olive oil in a large bowl.
Lightly season, then serve with crusty bread to mop up all of the juices.