- 2 x 125g skinless cod fillets
A popular mild-flavoured saltwater fish mainly found in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. Cod…
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 1 small mango, peeled, stoned and chopped (or 2 peaches, stoned and chopped)
- 1 small avocado, stoned, peeled and sliced
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- ¼ cucumber, chopped
- 160g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- handful chopped coriander
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the fish in a shallow ovenproof dish and pour over half the lime juice, with a little of the zest, then grind over some black pepper. Bake for 8 mins or until the fish flakes easily but is still moist.
Meanwhile, put the rest of the ingredients, plus the remaining lime juice and zest, in a bowl and combine well. Spoon onto plates and top with the cod, spooning over any juices in the dish.
Sign up to our Healthy Diet PlanThis recipe is part of our free Healthy Diet Plan. Sign up today and we’ll send you seven days of triple-tested, nutritionally-optimised recipes, plus expert tips and advice to help you look and feel your very best!