Cheat’s cheesy focaccia
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6 alone or 10 with other dishes
- 500g pack bread mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil , plus a little extra for drizzling
- 25g parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated
- 75g dolcelatte cheese (or vegetarian alternative)
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Make up a bread mix following packet instructions, stirring in olive oil and parmesan.
- STEP 2
Roughly roll out the dough on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Press all your fingers randomly into the dough, push dolcelatte into the holes, then drizzle over a little extra olive oil. Bake for 25 mins until golden and cooked through. Serve warm or at room temperature.