- 4 new potatoes , sliced into 5mm rounds
- 100g baby spinach , chopped
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 onion , halved and sliced
- 1 large garlic clove , finely grated
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp black mustard seeds
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 3 tomatoes , roughly chopped
- 2 large eggs
- ½ green chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of coriander , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- 3 tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- STEP 1
Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 6 mins, or until tender. Drain and leave to steam-dry. Meanwhile, put the spinach in a heatproof bowl with 1 tbsp water. Cover and microwave for 3 mins on high, or until wilted.
- STEP 2
Heat the rapeseed oil in a medium non-stick frying pan. Add the onion and cook over a medium heat for 10 mins until golden and sticky. Stir in the garlic, ground coriander, ground cumin, mustard seeds and turmeric, and cook for 1 min more. Add the tomatoes and wilted spinach and cook for another 3 mins, then add the potatoes.
- STEP 3
Heat the grill to medium. Lightly beat the eggs with the chilli and most of the fresh coriander and pour over the potato mixture. Grill for 4-5 mins, or until golden and just set, with a very slight wobble in the middle.
- STEP 4
Leave to cool, then slice into wedges. Mix the mango chutney, yogurt and remaining fresh coriander together. Serve with the frittata wedges.