- ½ wholemeal pitta
- ½ tbsp rapeseed oil
If you want a light alternative to other cooking oils, rapeseed is a great choice and has…
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 1 tsp low-sugar, low-salt ketchup
- 1 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fat-free natural yogurt
- ½ lime, zested and juiced, plus wedges to serve
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 60g cooked king prawns
There are thousands of different species of prawn, but tiger, king and North Atlantic are the…
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, leaves separated
- ¼ small cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Slice the pitta into triangles, put on a baking sheet and drizzle over the oil. Bake for 10-15 mins until golden and crisp.
Mix together the Tabasco, ketchup, mayo, yogurt and lime zest and juice. Toss the prawns in the dressing.
Layer the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and dressed prawns in a lunchbox or jar. Season, top with the pitta chips and serve with lime wedges.