Lime prawn cocktail pitta salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- ½ wholemeal pitta
- ½ tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 1 tsp low-sugar, low-salt ketchup
- 1 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fat-free natural yogurt
- ½ lime , zested and juiced, plus wedges to serve
- 60g cooked king prawns
- 1 Little Gem lettuce , leaves separated
- ¼ small cucumber , peeled into ribbons
- 4 cherry tomatoes , halved
- STEP 1
Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Slice the pitta into triangles, put on a baking sheet and drizzle over the oil. Bake for 10-15 mins until golden and crisp.
- STEP 2
Mix together the Tabasco, ketchup, mayo, yogurt and lime zest and juice. Toss the prawns in the dressing.
- STEP 3
Layer the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and dressed prawns in a lunchbox or jar. Season, top with the pitta chips and serve with lime wedges.