Spicy Fillets of Red Snapper
Member recipe by lindley
A pan fried fillet of Red Snapper marinated for 2 hours in a mild spicy paste.
- 2 fillets of Red Snapper
- jiuce and zest of half a Lemon.
- 1 tsp grated Ginger.
- 1 red chilli finely chopped.(or more if you like it firery)
- ! large clove of Garlic, finely chopped (-------"-------)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbs of sweet chilli sauce.
- Add your fish to marinade for approx 2 hours
- Heat a frying pan and add 1 tbs olive oil OR a knob of butter
- When hot add fish fillets, skin side down. Hold down and cook for 3-4 mins on either side. Baste during cooking with pan juices.When cooked keep warm.
- Keep the juices in the pan hot and add button mushrooms & Pak Chio & fry them for 2 or 3 minutes in the pan juices.