Lamb & date kebabs
Member recipe by e_leachums
Great for BBQs or when you're short on time and looking for a quick dinner
- For the kebabs
- 100g lean diced lamb
- 10g curry paste, (I used Pataks Tikka Massala paste)
- pinch each of ground corriander and ground cumin
- 25g dried dates
- For the Cous cous
- 40g dry cous cous
- 80g courgette, diced
- 80g red pepper, diced
- 80g mushrooms, diced
- 25g red onion, diced
- cucumber raita to serve
- Heat the oven to 180C. Place vegetables in a roasting pan and place in the oven until soft, approx 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the lamb, curry paste and spices in a food processor and blitz until minced and well blended. With your hands roll the mince into 2 sausage shapes and place in fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
- Remove the kebabs from the fridge and grill on a medium heat (approx 180C) with the dates for 3-4 minutes on either side.
- Meanwhile pour 50ml water over the couscous and stir. After 10 minutes mix in the roast vegetables. Serve with a dollop of cucumber raita and ENJOY!