GF Raspberry White Choc Cookie
Member recipe by rosannaodonnell94
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Cookies
A fruity combination of raspberry, apple and white chocolate provides a deliciously sweet crunch to this oaty cookie. A perfect bite of healthy indulgence.
- 115g Doves Farm Gluten-Free Flour
- 60g Gluten-Free Oats (2 sachets Scott's Easy Oats)
- 100g Bramley Apple Sauce
- 55g Butter
- 60g White Chocolate Chips
- 125g Fresh Raspberries
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-Free Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Preheat the oven to 180C/fan. Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Mix together the flour, oats and baking powder and set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter, apple sauce and vanilla essence until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture to the bowl, mixing well. Make sure the mixture is fully combined. Add in the white chocolate chips.
- Finally, gently mix in the fresh raspberries to the mixture, which will add a beautiful burst of pink. Stir the mixture until the raspberries are fully mixed in; you want some of the raspberries to remain whole and juicy, whilst others will have broken up.
- Using a tablespoon, place large balls of the mixture onto the baking tray, leaving 3cm gaps between each cookie.
- Place the cookies in the pre-heated oven and cook for 12 minutes, or until the cookies are firm to touch.
- Place on a wire cooling rack and allow to cool for ten minutes.