Member recipe by morgandrain
- 2 chicken breasts
- Sticky BBQ sauce
- grated parmesian
- 4 potatoes
- 1 red onion
- runner beans
- 4 rashers of bacon
- Pre-heat the oven the 200 degrees celsius.chop the onion into small thin chunks
- Peel the carrots and wash the runner beans. Also peel and chop the potatos.
- Put the carrots and runner beans into a pot of boiling water, also put the potatoes in another pot of boiling water.Keep them on a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Whilst the vegetables cook put the rashers of bacon on top of the chicken (two rashers per chicken breast).
- Put the chicken in the oven for 16 minutes until golden.
- Once the vegetables are soft, but not mushy, drain them and put the runner beans and carrots on the side of your plate.
- drain the water from the potatoes and put them back into the pot. Pour in 100ml of milk and two tablespoons of the philedelphia.Mash them to create a creamy mashed potato.
- Fry the onions slightly till brown. put then in to the mash and mix until evenly distributed.
- Take out your chicken and put it on the plate. Squirt on some sticky BBQ sauce and sprinkle with some parmeasian.
- Put the mash onto the plate, and enjoy.