How to make Spanish chicken traybake with chorizo & peppers
Try our app for ad-free recipe inspiration – download now
Learn how to make this easy dinner recipe with herby chicken thighs, roasted vegetables and spicy chorizo sausage
See the full recipe for Spanish chicken traybake with chorizo & peppers.
Points to remember
- If you don’t have a pestle and mortar to make the paste you can finely grate the garlic and stir with the rest of the ingredients.
- Snip away any excess fat on each chicken thigh using kitchen scissors.
- Sit the chicken on top of the vegetables, skin side up, so it crisps up in the oven.
- Tuck in the thyme sprigs so that they don’t burn in the oven.
- Cook for about 1 hr, or until the chicken is crisp and the vegetables are softened.
Serve with rice or a jacket potato.
VARY THE RECIPE
You could use chicken legs or breasts if you prefer, but the cooking time may be shorter.
Comments, questions and tips