Points to remember:
2 tbsp sunflower oil
1 x quantity best ever yorkshire pudding batter
1 tsp dried oregano
25g cheddar, grated
Your choice of toppings, we used salami, pepperoni, 1/2 ball mozarella, jalapeños
- Heat oven to 230C/210C/gas 8.
- Pour the oil into an 18cm springform cake tin then heat it in the oven for 10 mins.
- Take the tin out of the oven and quickly pour in the Yorkshire pudding batter then return it to the oven for 25 mins until puffed up and golden.
- Once baked, pour in the passata and sprinkle with the oregano and cheddar then add your chosen toppings.
- Bake for a further 15-20 mins until the cheese is bubbling.
- Top with fresh basil if you like before serving.